The Journal of HistoryLa verdad sobre la democracia
Spring 2007 - Volume 7, Issue 2
"As government grows, liberty recedes."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
-- Hermann Goering at the Nuremberg trials.
- What is the difference between Israel and the state of Israel? By Arlene Johnson
- Green Lies and Amazing Truths By Berit Kjos
- Who Was Rosa Parks?
- A LETTER FROM "THE GLOBALIST NEW WORLD ORDER"
- Tom Ridge 's Mea Culpa: The Code Orange Terror Alerts were based on Fake Intelligence By Michel Chossudovsky
- The Story Within the Story: 9/11 Disinformation By Arlene Johnson
- THE TRUTH ABOUT KHAZARS
- Disinformation Report: Mapping the Global Future
- Global Warming Skepticism By Dennis Behreandt
- TARGETS OF THE ILLUMINATI and the COMMITTEE of 300
- POPE BENEDICT'S ACT II by Michael A. Hoffman II
- Former Fed analyst questions M1 currency component spike prior to 9/11 By Ed Haas
- Slow Poisoning of America by Donna Russell
- Jon Rappoport Interview of Ex-Vaccine Researcher
- A stroll down Haifa street... By Layla Anwar
- Knights of MALTA, the Pat Buchanan Connection?
- Myth Breakers: Persia Saved the Jews
- Did You Know? Southern Poverty Law Center
- Did You Know? 9/11 and Vietnam War
- The Webb File
- Spirituality: Who was the First Jew? By John Standring
- Spirituality: IZAKOVIC MID APRIL MIND CONTROLLED MASS SHOOTINGS CONNECTED TO ELITE'S BLOOD SACRIFICES TO SATAN
- America's Concerns: VICTIMS, VICTIMS Everywhere here of MILITARY/NSA TESTING By Pamela Schuffert
- America's Concerns: Akha Journal: Akha case in Singapore a Disgrace, UNESCO By Matthew McDaniel
- America's Concerns Let Sibel Edmonds Speak
- America's Concerns: FEDERAL ID INSERTED IN HAND BY KARL SIEBERT
- America's Concerns: I was Evicted and Moved out of Florida !!!!! (Part 4)
- America's Concerns: 14-year-old in Texas gets 14 years in prison for shoving a teacher's aide
- America's Concerns: Whistleblower Files Lawsuit Against Government for Crimes By Tom Flocco
- America's Concerns: MSG contains arsenic and lead
- The World's Concerns: Petition to Fire Paul Wolfowitz
- America's Concerns: Save YOUR Internet Streams!
- Book Review: The Forbidden Book - A Book Review by Max Elbaum
- Book Review: The Stealth Genocide Program By Uri Dowbenko
- Advertisers We Support
- DEMANDS for the Government