WE WILL NOT VISIT YOUR STATES ON VACATION OR PURCHASE THE PRODUCTS YOUR STATES PRODUCE IF WE ARE ABLE UNLESS YOU DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Pass copyright legislation and make it retroactive that makes it legal for publishers to reprint articles if lives are at stake preventing said publishers liability for copyright infringement providing they notify the original publisher of their intent to reprint in writing including Email;
2. Ban any attempt to prevent the first amendment from being violated, ban the gag rule, revoke the suspensions and mandate all the people who have been banned and fired to return to their jobs at all Pacifica radio stations allowing for all the back pay to be paid to them, ban communication mergers, and reinstate Websites www.iraradio.com and www.allewislive.com, and never tamper with or prevent anyone 15 years of age from accessing legitimate and non pornographic Web sites again by any means;
3. Ban genetically engineered crops worldwide;
4. Reinstate $35 million in funding for doctors to get advanced pediatric training;
5. Reinstate the amount cut for funding for research into renewable energy sources;
6. Ban Depo Provera and free Constance Baugh as she nearly died and couldn't have killed;
7. Fund research to alleviate arsenic from water worldwide;
8. Reinstate funding by the percentage cut for research into cleaner, more efficient vehicles;
9. Suspend rules that would weaken the government's ability to deny contracts to companies that violated workplace safety, environmental and other federal laws;
10. Invest $100 million for rain forest conservation;
11. Reinstate the percentage eliminated for the Community Access Program for public hospitals, clinics, and providers of care for people without insurance.
12. Reinstate the FOIA and increase public access to information about the potential consequences resulting from chemical plant accidents.
13. Reinstate funding for the Wetlands Reserve Program which encourages farmers to maintain wetlands habitat on their property;
14. Ban school testing allowing the teachers to educate instead;
15. Reinstate the program to provide childcare to low-income families as they move from welfare to work;
16. Never reinstitute the draft since all the wars have been based on lies;
17. Reinstate the $700 million in capital funds for repairs in public housing;
18. Reinstate the Environmental Protection Agency budget by $500 million;
19. Eliminate the freeze on the assets of any non profit organization and allow people to contribute to them without fear;
20. Reinstate the rule that mandated increased energy-saving efficiency regulations for central air conditioners and heat pumps and reinstate workplace ergonomic rules designed to improve worker health and safety and fund research which will eliminate refrigerators from emanating gases which cause ozone depletion;
21. Regulate carbon dioxide (CO2), the waste gas that contributes to global warming.
22. Reinstate federal aid to international family planning programs that offer abortion counselling with other independent funds.
23. End all free trade agreements to protect safeguards for the environment and workers' rights;
24. Reinstate the Community Oriented Policing Services program and citizen-led grizzly bear re-introduction plan scheduled for Idaho and Montana wilderness.
25. Make sure convicted misdemeanor drug users receive financial aid for any type of college;
26. Fund continued cleanup of uranium-slag heap in Utah;
27. Mandate the tobacco companies to pay the settlement of lawsuits;
28. Make it easier for poor and middle class Americans to file bankruptcy in the case
of daunting medical bills;
29. Reinstate the $15.7 million earmarked for states to investigate cases of child abuse and neglect.
30. Reinstate the "Reading is Fundamental" program that gives free books to poor children and funding for the "We the People" education program which taught schoolchildren about the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and citizenship;
31. Mandate auto makers to develop prototype high mileage cars immediately;
32. Reverse the Low Income Home Assistance Program for low-income individuals who need assistance paying energy bills which Bush gutted;
33. Allow the professor who has the solution for the nuclear waste to proceed and expunge his conviction record;
34. Never take private property through eminent domain for power lines; instead put power lines underground;
35. Reinstate Forest Service chief Mike Dombeck if he wants his job back;
36. Implement fast breeder technology and fund warm fusion, hydrogen power, and other promising energy technologies;
37. Mandate full Israeli withdrawal from the territories occupied in 1967 in accordance with UN resolutions 242 and 338 and demand that Israel implement UN resolution 194 on the refugees to enable people to recognize Israel as a sovereign Jewish state;
38. Stop the eavesdropping between prisoner and his attorney;
39. Immediately freeze Jewish Defense League assets;
40. Allow official compensation to East African victims of the 1998 bomb attacks on US targets and to the African victims of the World Trade Center in the amount of $1 million as well as to the families of the American victims;
41. End sanctions against the Sudan and other nations in the region;
42. Never ban gay marriages or deny rights to partners of homosexual people;
43. Reunite families and allow them to live wherever they want even if it is in the US;
44. Make it illegal to spy on people in their own home using a television set;
45. Give protection to any witness who is willing to testify on the Enron scandal and never allow any muckraker to be murdered again;
46. Return the German troops or any foreign troops back to their countries from any location in the United States.