DEMANDS for the Government
Please make a copy of this DEMAND page, fold it into thirds, address it to J. Dennis Hastert whose address is here, close it with a staple or tape and mail it. Please do not put your name or address on this mail no matter where you live.
WE WANT YOU TO DO THE FOLLOWING OR NO ONE WILL VISIT YOUR STATES FOR TOURISM AND FOREIGNERS WON'T PURCHASE THE GOODS PRODUCED IN YOUR STATES UNTIL YOU:
1. Repeal the Internal Security Act of 1950;
2. Pass legislation to permanently secure the Posse Comatatus Act;
3. Provide an independent council to investigate the leaked information on the diplomat's wife which must not be staffed by members of any elite organization;
4. Pass legislation S1401 and H.R. 1796 which were introduced as part of the Fall 2002 State Department's Appropriations bill;
5. Never pass any legislation which would change the requirement to run for president;
6. Never privatize energy;
7. Fund AMTRAK a minimum of $1.8 billion;
8. Never privatize Medicare, and do not take away existing prescription drug benefits;
9. Abolish the Office of Special Plans (OSP) or never fund it;
10. Abolish H.A.A.R.P.;
11. Pass legislation which would prohibit the prosecution of people who break laws which went into effect as the result of 9/11, and fund programs which help people to overcome Post Tramatic Stress Disorder who are not veterans;
12. Pass legislation nationwide to prohibit hospital staff and nursing home staff from kidnapping or stealing patients and holding them against their will or their spouses' will.