A Brief Proposal to Restore Financial
Sanity and the People’s Wealth
By Sam Kennedy
Everyone in the patriot movement saw the “crisis” coming. The World Bank reaching out to confiscate the wealth of a nation. The methods are well known. Create a crisis. Promote hysteria. Act ABRUPTLY to consolidate power and seize society's wealth.
In 1995, it was the Mexican “bailout” where annual inflation of 125 percent forced Mexicans to accept $40 billion in NEW CREDIT (new debt obligations) from the World Bank (and of course, all of the usual austerity measures and tax demands), effectively transferring the wealth of a society to a privately held banking cartel. In 1993 it was deflation in Argentina, and more credits and bank oppression. And in 1933, it was the transfer of all American wealth to the Federal Reserve Bank when F.D.R ordered all of our families’ privately held gold to be delivered to the nearest branch of the Fed (ask your grand parents) and passed laws replacing payment of debts with the spurious legal concept of “discharging” debts using notes which are printed by a private banking cartel and backed by nothing. Yes, the Federal Reserve Bank IS privately owned by the Rothschild, Rockefeller, and Morgan families. Something Henry failed to mention on this week's television blitzgkrieg.
This very week, the latest crisis comes to fruition - total seizure of wealth by fear-mongering the collapse of “markets” that never existed in the first place other than as digits in Paulson’s computer system. The man who is widely acknowledged as the architect of the securitized mortgage, architect of the notorious investment scheme that brought the world to its knees when he was chairman of Goldman Sachs (the only Wall Street brokerage dynasty unscathed by the credit meltdown), is now in charge of your life, your home, your retirement, your welfare. Even as he blames speculators, unscrupulous lenders, and your poor judgment for the crisis.
This very morning, George Will called Paulson’s bailout plan “the start of the Paulson administration” but offered no alternative. Every politician and pundit seems to agree that the fate of the world during the biggest crisis in history should rest on the shoulders of the fox who ate the hens. They are quick to point out that no one understands the crisis or how much is owed, but...“We have to do SOMETHING.” We're politicians. First in line for your wrath when your IRA bottoms out.
And that “something,” of course, is the takeover of the financial world by the United States government, and its backers, the Federal Reserve Bank acting as agent and receiver for the World Bank, as always.
WELL HERE’S AN ALTERNATIVE that will provide immediate relief by returning to the people all of their assets, making credit unnecessary, and eliminating all of the house-of-cards phony baloney “markets” that everyone admits is beyond comprehension:
1. Repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. Takes about five minutes to write the statute. This would provide an instant end to the $9 trillion dollar U.S. debt currently owed to the Fed for borrowing our own money that they merely print (that's what the Act actually says). What, you actually thought the country owed $9 trillion to China for making trinkets? Think again. The Fed buys most of the Treasury notes that we have to repay - and they use new money hot off the presses at a cost to them of 4 cents per bill. How do YOU think the country might fare if $9 trillion in debt were wiped out overnight? Would we be flowing in new capital? Our own capital? Rather than the banking cartels flowing in our capital?
Editor's note: It is $10 trillion owed now since this article was written.
2. Repeal the Income Tax Act of 1913 which exists to pay the interest on the debt to the Fed. How would YOU fare with the elimination of withholding from YOUR paycheck?
3. Process (finally) the Articles of Impeachment filed (and still pending) for conspiracy, fraud, unlawful conversion and treason in 1934 by Congressman Louis McFadden, the chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee, against the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank, the Comptroller of the Currency and the Secretary of the Treasury.
4. Deliver to every media outlet in the country the following words of the world’s most knowledgeable man on the issue of banking spoken to Congress in 1934: "Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over.
"This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.
"Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers, foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers, and rich and predatory money lenders. In that dark crew of financial pirates, there are those who would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket; there are those who send money into states to buy votes to control our legislatures; there are those who maintain International propaganda for the purpose of deceiving us into granting of new concessions which will permit them to cover up their past misdeeds and set again in motion their gigantic train of crime.”
5. Confiscate the total assets of the Federal Reserve Bank thereby effectively returning all the credit, liquidity, and wealth that were stolen from the American people in 1913, 1933, 1964, and 2008.
Imagine that. With the mere stroke of a pen on a single piece of paper, Congress, with or without the President, could effectively:
- Return all of the people’s wealth.
- End the greatest financial scam in history which will otherwise inevitably lead to tyranny, oppression and destruction of world order.
- Restore the dignity of the American people by abandoning satanic principles such as debt, instant gratification, and avoidance of responsibility.
- Restore dignity AND SOLVENCY to our children and grandchildren. The deeds to THEIR home should never again call them a TENANT.
- End the vile satanic Internal Revenue Service scam that has literally destroyed the lives of hundreds of thousands of honest Americans and transferred the wealth of a nation to a private banking cartel.
If you agree with the above, might I suggest circulating it as never this plan as widely as possible? If just one noteworthy media outlet reports on these options, if Ron Paul were to come forth from his cocoom and speak out at this very moment, perhaps the course of events could be changed and your children might be spared enslavement.
Editor's note: The Bankers also need to be prevented from writing a check or they will buy it all back again "with a flick of the pen." See http://www.truedemocracy.net/hj31/39.html
The Journal of History - Spring 2009 Copyright © 2009 by News Source, Inc.